A Baseball Weblog

Sunday, November 15, 2009

The awards, according to me

Beginning tomorrow, the recipients of our favorite baseball awards will be announced. I have prepared my own ballot. (Yes, I know, I technically would have to have done this about six weeks ago, but I’m not part of the BBWAA, so I’ll just do it this way. Ha.) Anyway, here it is.

AL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
1. Andrew Bailey
2. Elvis Andrus
3. Brett Anderson

NL ROOKIE OF THE YEAR
1. Tommy Hanson
2. Chris Coghlan
3. Andrew McCutchen

AL MANAGER OF THE YEAR
1. Mike Scioscia
2. Don Wakamatsu
3. Ron Gardenhire

NL MANAGER OF THE YEAR
1. Jim Tracy
2. Bruce Bochy
3. Joe Torre

AL CY YOUNG
1. Zack Greinke
2. Felix Hernandez
3. Justin Verlander

NL CY YOUNG
1. Tim Lincecum
2. Chris Carpenter
3. Adam Wainwright

AL MVP
1. Joe Mauer
2. Derek Jeter
3. Mark Teixeira
4. Ben Zobrist
5. Jason Bay
6. Zack Greinke
7. Alex Rodriguez
8. Ichiro Suzuki
9. Miguel Cabrera
10. Kendry Morales

NL MVP
1. Albert Pujols
2. Prince Fielder
3. Hanley Ramirez
4. Pablo Sandoval
5. Ryan Braun
6. Ryan Howard
7. Andre Ethier
8. Chris Carpenter
9. Matt Kemp
10. Todd Helton

No comments:

Post a Comment